The preparation of a maintenance schedule would include identifying all activities required to conserve as much as possible of the original condition of the relevant property or asset.
Within the maintenance schedule, compensation would be made for normal wear and tear including the periodic cost incurred in the aforementioned activities
For landlords we can provide advice and provision of a report in support of a Landlord’s application for a Licence for a House in Multiple Occupation
For planning and building warrant submissions we offer a service from conception to completion for all types of properties, both residential and commercial including new build, attic conversions and extensions.
In addition to the above we also offer professional advice on the following:
- Determine the condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair
- Advise on energy efficiency, environmental impact and sustainable construction
- Instruct on the preservation/conservation of historic buildings
- Advise on the management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
- Assess and design buildings to meet the needs of people with disabilities
- Negotiate dilapidations (when there is a legal liability for a property’s state of disrepair)
- Carry out feasibility studies
- Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings
- Advise on boundary disputes and ‘right to light’ disputes and party wall/law of tenement procedures
- Prepare insurance assessments and claims